The boys might make sling shots, but the girls make babies out of water balloons. Every once in a while Allie wants one of these water balloon babies. If you make them from a big balloon, they survive many drops and lots of love. She had one kicking around for weeks last time. Then one night, it burst in her bed and made a mess. They don't get to live inside anymore...
I love the faces they make.
I wish I were so cute during pregnancy...
Nate wanted to babysit. The girls were very protective though and helped him hold their babies. He gave them kisses and little hugs.
On another note, the boys came into a bit of luck. Grizz gave them real sling shots. It was just a happy coincidence that he came across them the same time they were in the middle of their sling shot building frenzy. I'm not going to lie, it's nice to have them using something that doesn't break every five minutes and require help from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment