Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blessing pictures

I finally had a little photo shoot with Jason in his blessing outfit.  I thought it was a really cute outfit.
We blessed him in his squares blankie, so that's in his picture too.  He is getting short on hair.  It's always sad when my babies lose their hair, but it's happened to all of them, why did I think Jason would hang onto his?  Oh well, it will grow back.
On to the pictures...






 It can't be a photo shoot of Jason without Nate squeezing into a third of the shots...

 He loves to bring Jason a car or truck and sit it next to him saying "moster truck Jason!" over and over, louder and louder.  When he does it to the other kids, he does it till they pick it up and play with it.  Jason will have to learn quickly.


It was right before nap time, so we didn't get any happy faces, but I assure you, this kid can smile.  I love it.
Jake was baptized and then confirmed right before we blessed Jason.  I think it made the day even more special and I was glad we did things that way.  Jason was given a neat blessing and I just know he will grow up and join his brothers in being a good boy and eventually a missionary.
I am so grateful for this cute boy of mine!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Looks like a cute little guy. Hope you're doing well.