Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Butter Mom! Mmm"

We had banana bread with butter on it for breakfast.  I went in to change Jason's diaper and then things got quiet.  I came back as quickly as I could, but the damage was already done.  You know how I said that I get the camera rather than get mad?  Well, here's more shots taken so I could laugh instead of scream.

 This used to be a whole cube.  He ate almost half of it before he started giving himself a butter bath.  If he has clogged arteries at age 5, we'll know the culprit.


Even after washing with dish soap, his hair was still greasy for what seemed like days.


I thought I would add, this is one of the best pictures I have of Nate.  He doesn't stop and smile when we are taking family pictures, or when I have him posed with the other kids.  He screams and runs away.  When he is doing naughty things, he is all too happy to have a nice smile to go along with it.

No comments: