Jason is a good baby. He is also pretty smart, but I think I have him fooled.
That kid can tell if you are sitting down comfortably or walking around. He would rather be carried around than let me be comfortable.
He can tell if his car seat is resting on a grocery cart, or if I am carrying it. He would prefer me lugging him around than the smooth ride of a shopping cart.
He can sleep all day long without a bed buddy, but as soon as 7:00 pm rolls around, he fusses and wants to sleep with a warm body. It has put a cramp in my cleaning style. I like to get the dishes done and clean up around the living room when there aren't any kids to mess it up. With Jason's fussy patterns, the things just don't get done. I have missed my night time independence.
Someone gave me this idea, and I don't remember who, but I got a 2 liter bottle and filled it with warm water. Now, the dishes are done and I am leisurely writing this post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment