Well, I have learned my lesson many times.
For example, now, on bread making days, I just leave the bar stools out here...
Anyway, my hidden chairs didn't last for long because Allie came home for lunch and we forgot to put the chair back outside when she was done.
It was a costly mistake...
The flour is just too tempting.
Anyway, it is a constant battle. I learned to put things that were dangerous or messy over on the other side of the bar. He couldn't get to it.
Well, my crazy boy wouldn't stand for that.
Allie and Jake's "tandy?" is no longer safe in that spot!
By the way, I love how Nate says candy. It is always said with the voice inflection of a question mark. "tandy?" Even when he is crying. "Tandy?" Sure, why not?
P.S. Isn't it sad how Nate's last hair cut took all of his sun bleached summer hair away?
No comments:
Post a Comment