Friday, June 21, 2013

Allie's last day of school

 Allie got out a day earlier than Jake.  It was fun to have her home with me one more day before life changes for us forever.  I have enjoyed having Allie with me all these years.  It seems like I have had much more time with her than I ever had with just Jake.  We love having lunch together and I will be sad to have her gone all day to 1st grade, but that's another story for another day.  Now we are just happy that she is home for the summer...

These three girls had the bus to themselves because for the last few weeks of the year they were the only kids on it for the last stop.  They got to know Lisa, the bus driver, really well and had fun with her.





Allie and Lily spent their last day of school playing "school" in our back yard.  They read to Jason and Nate in the back yard.  I loved it. 


Allie had a few cute journals that she brought home.  It was fun to see how much she improved through the year. 


 A few days before school got out, I made Allie pose in front of her cubby and with her teacher.  She loved her teacher and she loved kindergarten.  It was bitter sweet to see it end.  I am so grateful for good teachers and an amazing school. 


No comments: