You can understand why I would be sad to give up this...
Jason has loved bath time in the tummy tub. I have loved it too. Our favorite mornings are when he would be perched on the table as the kids ate breakfast.
Then, one day, I put him on my bedroom floor to soak while I folded laundry. He was happy in there and I was getting things done. He "went down for a drink" as the kids call it, and it startled him. He flailed his arms out and I looked over just in time to see the tub tip over and he slid out like a slippery wet fish. We cleaned up the gallon or two of water and now I know I can't leave the tub anywhere that it could tip over.
It's a good thing it's fun to watch him dance a jig in the big tub, or I'd be missing this even more than I do now.
No comments:
Post a Comment