Sunday, June 2, 2013

Melmelon

These kids are all watermelon fans, but I don't know if any of our kids have loved it as much as Nate.  I have to hide it.  He saw this one on the counter and begged all morning.  When nothing came of the begging, he took matters into his own hands.  He was getting frustrated that his knife wasn't doing the job.  He cracks me up.
 
 
We cut into it and that's all Nate ate for dinner.  I learned my lesson after that and I don't break out the "melmelon" until after he has eaten a bit of dinner first.
 


Jason even got in on the action.  He is also a fan.
 


These kids might be little still, but they can eat an entire watermelon in 2 days.  It would be faster than that if I let Nate eat all he wants.  Of the whole melon, I think Nate is responsible for at least half.  Allie probably eats a fourth of it, and the rest of us take care of the remaining fourth.  It's pretty crazy.  Crazy but good!


No comments: