Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter Sunday Pictures

9 o'clock church is killing us.  It's the best for getting home on time to have a nice relaxing day, but it's hard to get out the door on time.  I need to be there early for Primary and it's almost impossible some days.  I tried extra hard on Easter to get the kids ready so we could take a nice picture before church.  It didn't happen.  

 Allie was happy and cooperated...

 Jason was happy and cooperated...

Jake was happy and cooperated...


Nate was sad and didn't want to smile for a picture.  So there aren't any pictures of us as a happy family because we most certainly were not.

Other than that fiasco in the morning, the rest of the day was quite nice.  We sat out in the sunshine and watched videos about the Savior on Youtube.  I love that there was a big push for the #becauseofHim video to be shown.  Because of Him, I will get to hold my Sam's resurrected body in my arms again.  We will all be resurrected and made whole.  Because of Him, I can enjoy the blessings of the restored Gospel.  I can go to the temple and help all those who have gone before me to be able to enjoy the blessings of eternal life.  I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that He lives.

No comments: