Monday, May 26, 2014

Top Dog

I used to walk by the case in the front entryway of the school and look at the students who were chosen to be the Top Dog in each class.  I used to help out in Jake's class and knew the students who were chosen each month from his class and figured that Jake would probably never get to be pictured among them because they were just good kids and Jake has never really sat quietly in his seat.  :)
In April, Allie came home and told me she had been chosen as a Top Dog in her class.  I couldn't believe it!  Way to go Allie! 


 I do wish we could spend a little more time on her hair each day.  She always looks like a straggly kid.  In this picture she looks like she's huge compared to the other girl, but really, she is still just average sized.

Later on, Allie came home with this picture.  I am proud of her too.  Way to go Allie!


No comments: