Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Best Girl
Sometimes Jason and I have a rough day. Like when he is trying to figure out the whole toilet thing and he pees on the floor and waits till I put a pull up on him for a nap or bed time to poop. Or when we go for a hike for scouts and he runs away to hide so many times I am forced to threaten him with leaving him to the bears before he'll come back to stay. Then there are times when he gets mad and insists on taking off most of his clothes and sitting on the front porch, crying, for all the neighbors to see and speculate on my parenting skills. There are hard days like that almost every day. But most of those days end with me and Jason snuggling up before bed. When we are alone together, he always rubs my cheek and tells me "you my best girl" and all the frustration melts away. He pats my arm and says "I wuv you. You are my heart" and it's okay that he has made me slightly insane. I love that I'm his best girl. I hope I am always in his heart, because he is my best little Jason boy and he is my heart too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment