I am the luckiest girl around. A few weeks ago, my friend Natalie called and said she wanted to go to California for her birthday. She and her neighbor share a birthday week and they usually go out to dinner together. This year, they saw cheap plane tickets to San Francisco and decided a trip is more fun than dinner. They called to see if anyone else wanted to go and pretty soon, several of the ladies in our book club were on board. Then, the price of the tickets went up. We were all still looking into things in other parts of California when I asked if they were set on Cali or if we could look around at other places. I got online and found out that Orlando was pretty cheap this time of year and the next thing you know, our entire book club is going to Harry Potter World for less money than we were planning on spending on the California trip!
I can hardly wait to go! I am really excited to see their faces when we walk through the bricks at Diagon Alley. They are all super fans too, so it's going to be awesome. Harry Potter world here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment