Nate asked me when Sam's birthday was going to be several times a minute for weeks. I had told him early in the summer that he would start pre-school on Sam's birthday. It was something for him to look forward to for sure. The day finally came and he was so excited about it.
Allie and Jake missed the bus that day, so they got to get in on the first day of school pictures...
I dropped this cute boy off and was so happy for him. I can't believe my cute Nater Tot is old enough to walk down those stairs all by himself into a world that I am not a part of. Every other bit of his life, I am there. Now, for 2 hours a day, three days a week, he gets to know kids that I don't know and spends time with someone else. It's bitter sweet for me.
Jason didn't understand why his "best brudder" was going to be gone for so long, so he was super happy to have him get back in the car.
He had a great time at school and loves it so far. He especially likes that "teacher" lets him cut with scissors. Every piece of his school work is covered in green. He finds every shade of green crayon, or every green sticker and fills up the page.
I love you Nate! I am so glad you get to enjoy a life away from me for a few hours. I love you and am happy for you. Just stay my little buddy for the hours that you are home, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment