Friday, March 24, 2017

A Tea Party

I've said before that Allie is a night owl.  I've also said that she has a hard time keeping her room clean.  These things are all still true.  We'll clean her room together (because she is feeling so overwhelmed) and then, the very next day, things are out and crazy again.  Clothes everywhere...toys scattered...I just didn't get it.  I know she does stuff in her room at night when she's supposed to be sleeping.  Now I have proof.  Mike went in to check on her before he went to bed and found this...  


She was having a late night tea party with Lumpy.  In order to have that tea party, she had to get herself (and Lumpy) fully dressed, resulting in two outfits that will have to be put away.  She also got out her tiara from the Halloween costume box, resulting in more stuff to put away.  The rest of the clean up is relatively easy with a box of dishes (from under the bed, displacing several other tubs of her treasures) and a blanket.  No big deal right?  You would think.  Unfortunately, this party is only one of many late night parties.  But who cares about a messy room when you've got a cute girl who loves her elephant?  I love her imagination more than I love a clean room.    

No comments: