I like snow. I like it a lot.
I like winter. I like being cozy in my house.
I like it when it's so cold outside that your nose hairs freeze.
I like all that.
But when it's time for Spring, it's time for Spring.
We were teased a few weeks ago. We had so much rain that all the snow melted and aside for some patches in our front yard (and an entire back yard) we were almost snow free. Then, it started snowing again. I tried not to get too upset about it. I tried to remind myself that we get snow storms clear into May sometimes, but the snow melts quickly and we're back on the warm track. I didn't even shovel off the driveway because I was so sure that it would just melt.
Not this time.
This time, we got snow on top of snow.
If I hadn't been teased with Spring, this wouldn't bother me at all.
But ugh.
Mike shoveled the driveway when he was back in town and he's had to do it again. I'm pretty much over it.
I can't believe how much happiness looking at a tulip can bring.
Here's to hoping that the warm weather will come soon. I need to feel sunshine on my face.
1 comment:
I love this post and I love flowers like you do! They are so beautiful!!! Love you!!! 🌺
Post a Comment