Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Actual Birthday

This lucky duck had a Saturday birthday.  He chose Captain Crunch for his birthday breakfast and was super happy with his birthday balloons.



He wanted to go skiing on his birthday, and I totally planned to do it with him, but things just didn't work out.  Mike still didn't have a voice (from the cold of death) and I had a messed up back and knew that if I skied with him, I'd regret it.
So, I talked him into staying home and riding the motorcycle.
Jake played x-box with him in the morning (a dream for him).
Allie let him hang out with her and Lily as they built a fire (another dream).



Mike took him on a long ride up the canyon (the best part ever).
We even went out to lunch as a family for his birthday.  We went to a place in Smithfield, Trader Jim's.
He had a great day.  
I made him a Lego Batman cake.  Pretty rough, but he liked it.


 He requested grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner.

Then he got to open his gifts...

Grandma Bonnie gave him a glow in the dark race track.  Aunt Dixie gave him a Nerf gun.
 Allie gave him a body pillow, Jake gave him a Frisbee, Jason gave him two foam swords so they can fight.
He got a drone from us.  It has already survived a dip in the river and being caught in a tree and on the roof of our shed.  I'm seriously surprised that it's still flying.


 6 candles to blow out!


I think it was a great day for my Nater tot.

No comments: