The night before Valentine's day was a bit of a stress. I forgot all about class Valentines and Allie remembered that she needed to make a box. Jason was totally sick and crying and clinging to me and Mike was out of town. I was just thankful that Jake didn't need a bunch of cards. Ugh. I didn't want to let Allie down, so we talked Jason into taking some ibuprofen and got him into bed and then I set to work cutting out some hearts. Luckily we had some candy in our food storage that we could tape on the hearts.
Nate wrote his name on all his hearts and then he was off to bed. Allie, who would have stayed up late anyway, stayed up to make her box.
It was lucky that we had some wrapping paper that looked Valentine-y enough. The other stuff was easy to just glue on and she was completely happy. Yay.
The next day, they both came home with all sorts of treats and cute smiles on their faces.
Nate even shared with his brother. Thanks bru.
No comments:
Post a Comment