Friday, October 26, 2018

Bed Buddies

Poor Jason and Nate have had to fall asleep on their own lately as I've been up helping Allie with homework. I say "poor" them in sarcasm.  These dang boys have been so spoiled and have had either Mike or me laying down by them every night for most of their lives.  They really should be doing it on their own every night, but half the time I fall asleep after I read them books.  So does Mike :)

When they are on their own, they have been known to get into fights, so we have to split them up and then walk a sleepy boy back into his room after everyone is out.  This night, Nate was the one banished from the room and made to sleep in my bed until Jason was asleep.  He asked if he could snuggle Charlie.  I said yes and came back a little later to check on them.  So many things about this picture makes me smile.



No comments: