Everyone was excited for Halloween. Even me. I like Halloween. Jason said that it's his favorite day of the year. He was all ready for school long before the time he needed to get ready.
I helped in Nate's classroom, so I got to see him at his party.
I was supposed to help Allie's class too, but Nate's party went long, so I was only there for a second.
Allie was an 80's fitness instructor. She put a ponytail in Charlie's hair and he was her puppy assistant.
Jake didn't dress up this year, but I still made him go to the Neighborhood parade.
We had a big crowd even though most of our little neighborhood has grown up.
There are people who stand outside their houses to watch the parade...
Allie and her friends were on the run.
So was Jason. They were just so excited to Trick or treat after.
The littles kept wanting to go, so we went way beyond our neighborhood.
They made out like bandits.
Allie went to several different neighborhoods and came home with a haul too.
Jake only went to one house and he still had a haul! We have a really nice neighbor across the street :)
There was candy everywhere. The kids all had a great day and there weren't any sad faces in the end. Jake had a few friends over and they had a few hours of "hang out" time. It's odd to have him growing up. There were a few girls that he knew that were trick or treating and I invited them in to come party. They were out for the candy though and kept trick or treating.
Allie stayed at a friend's house until it was pretty late and then I went to get her. They're just getting beyond the phases that we were in for so long. One of these days, I won't have any excuse to go door to door asking for candy. Sad day. For sure. Until then, things were great tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment