So, when my babies were little, I took pictures of each one of them in a pumpkin. Those pictures are some of my favorites for sure.
Allie was just little and she was oh so cold. But isn't she cute?!
Nate was cold too, but our challenge with him was keeping him from eating the pumpkin long enough for a picture.
Jason was only weeks old and we did his indoors. Oh, man. So cute.
So, then we have Charlie. I wanted to get a cute picture of Charlie in a pumpkin. He would not cooperate. The kids were in school, so I had no one to hold him in there and as soon as I'd shove him in, he'd hop right back out.
I put some treats in there to entice him, but he just ate the treats and got out of there as fast as he could.
I'll have to settle for these pictures. Since he's not really going to get much bigger, maybe we can try again another year when he is a little better at sitting still. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment