Saturday, September 27, 2008

A bike ride to Italy

Tonight, as I was getting Jake dressed in his jammies, he said
“Mom, I love to snuggle you”
Me: “I love to snuggle you too sweet boy”
Jake: “I love to sneak into the bed and snuggle you”
Me: “Yes, you do. What are you going to do when I am in Italy next week and you can’t come in and snuggle me anymore?”
Jake: “I’ll get on my bike and ride it to Italy, then snuggle you in your bed.”
Me: Laughing, “That was a cute thing to say, I need to go in and write that down.”
Jake: Laughing too, “Yeah, I say cute things.”

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Can't wait for you to come!! I'm so excited to have visitors! Hey, shoot me an email with any ideas of things you might want to do on our day around here. Did you want to go shopping for purses, ceramics, or anything else in particular? Or just sight see? Castles? Downtown markets? Hmmm... maybe we could squeeze in all of the above.

lori parkhurst said...

That is priceless!

Berly said...

SOOOO cute!! Kaylee is very worried about Dad doing her hair for school. Nicole will love not having her hair done. Warren said he is going to send a brush with the girls to school and their teacher can do it if it bugs her enough.