Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Oh, do you need to go potty?"

Allie loves her new doll house. She is so cute to watch. She has conversations with the people in the house. She feeds them, she bathes them, and one by one she has them use the potty. It's so funny to hear her encouragement "good job! You did it! Now wash hands...cute!" (I don't know where that comes from, except that I usually end up saying "cute" a lot when I am talking to her so she thinks that is an appropriate ending to a sentence.)


She has set things up so the farm is in the back and they can come in for dinner when they are hungry. The mom drives a car and parks it on the side of the house and goes in the front door...it's all just so "cute". I guess this is so exciting to me because she is actually playing with her toys. Jake likes to line things up and look at them, she is playing. I love it.

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

Aren't girls fun?

Unknown said...

I'm starting to think that you're whole blog is really saying, "look at how much Allie does that Joanna doesn't!"

Jo kind of plays pretend. The monster trucks talk to each other. Not in, you know, words though.

Berly said...

I love how girls play pretend. They are such little mommies. So, CUTE~~ffkfjnec