Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mommy Soccer

My kids know that I hate having things under foot while I am working in the kitchen. They know that any toy is subject to abuse if it is found in the kitchen area. Jake generally keeps his stuff out of there. Allie does not. Today, as I was getting dinner going, I tripped over her princess stool. (The one she uses to boost herself up onto cupboards so she can gain access to things she knows she shouldn't).
Anyway, I kicked it across the room and Allie said in an awe struck tone, "Mom! You can kick so far! Maybe you should be in mommy soccer!"

3 comments:

maynardmoments said...

That is hilarious! Your kids say the best things.

Tara Schwab said...

I probably would have kicked and said something naughty too.
:)

lori parkhurst said...

That is classic! She wasn't even worried if it broke the toy! She is so funny!