Saturday, June 5, 2010

School's out!

Jake's preschool days are behind him now!

He got great marks on his last report card and is ready to move on to kindergarten. He looks forward to it. I am hoping the summer is long. I'm not ready to send my boy off to that whole school scene yet.


This is Mrs. Lamb. Jake loves her so much. She was a perfect teacher for Jake. She has taught him a lot and knew just how to handle any obstacles that might have come up. He'll miss her. Mrs. Lamb had a baby a few months before Sam was born. She has been so good to let Jake play with her baby. Jake came home many days telling me what the baby did that day. He said he can always make her smile. He was so thrilled with each of her new activities. He watched her go from a little baby who slept all the time to a baby who could pull up on the table by them and walk with assistance. It was fun to see him come home so excited about the interactions he had with her.

I am still having a hard time getting him to be in pictures for me but since he could be in most of the pictures with his friend Aubrey, it was okay.



What a good boy!

1 comment:

lori parkhurst said...

I love the fruit loops on his tassle. On to kindergarten! Yay Jake! He will do great!