Monday, June 28, 2010

My dad

I used to get into those arguments with the neighbor kids... you know the kind... "my dad is stronger than your dad" and "my dad has more guns than your dad". I even have a vivid memory of telling Lexia Christensen to "get off my property or my dad will beat up your dad".
Well, my dad was pretty cool, and in case you don't believe that my dad is cooler than your dad, check this out...



This is my dad and his twin brother in front of the motor home that they built from the ground up. They used a frame from a wrecked van and made the rest up. They traveled everywhere in this thing. So I think that pretty much sums up the argument of whose dad is cooler than who.





(I don't know who the guy on the left is, but my dad is on the right)



Isn't that funny!? Who builds a motorhome?

Oh, dad...I miss you!

1 comment:

Bonnie McBride said...

Sue,
Your dad was a wonderful man. I thought the world of him. Isn't is wonderful to know you had a great dad? I feel the same way about my dad, and I miss him, too. But, when that happens I think about the good things and the great spiritiual giant he was.
Mom/Bonnie