We had one of those trips on our last drive from Orem. We were desperate and Mike happened to have a roll of tape in the car. That one roll of tape bought an hour of silence from Allie.
The pen "body art" is from the earlier attempt at a diversion when I suggested she draw a picture. I gave her paper, but I was naive to think Allie would use paper when her favorite canvas is her body...
Jake was easier to entertain. Mike handed him his phone and the games made him happy until we pulled into our driveway.
2 comments:
I have to laugh, Gemma's favorite canvas is also her body she always has an "alien" somewhere on her (that is what she likes to draw) and Jade is nine but still can be entertained with tape LOL
Sue... your kids are adorable! Your girl looks just like you. What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment