Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home School Pre-school

That's what Allie calls it. A few months ago we got together with two other girls her age and decided to have pre-school at home with them. We had a good thing going on our own, but I didn't mind trading off with the other moms and sending her out the door a few days a week too.
Allie has loved it.
This cute picture is from the day they worked on "H" and did a hair theme.


Last week when it was at our house we had the letter "I" and I made them icee's in our little blender thing. I guess they were pretty good and they were totally excited by the whole process of it. One of the girls, Maryn, could hardly contain her enthusiasm and said "Now you might be our new favorite teacher instead of Hannah's mom!"
I thought that was pretty funny and if I can be the favorite just by making a snow cone...come on over!

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

That is precious that she said that! I love it!

Berly said...

I am doing something like that with Taylor and 2 other little girls. Taylor loves it. Maybe I should make them so I can be the FAVORITE teacher. Why are our sweet little girls growing up?!!