Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Pictures

I took the kids out with me on a photo shoot because Mike was out of town. I brought their Leapsters and things would have been great, but Jake's batteries died within a few minutes...

Oh well, the people were understanding.

Anyway, I anticipated having time to take my kids pictures so I got them dressed up cute. We were losing light fast, but I still feel like I got some that I will love forever.
I think this was the first time I have looked through the lens and actually "looked" at Jake and Allie the way I look at other people I take pictures of. They are getting so old! And they are also really cute. They are cute because they are my kids and I love them, but they really are cute. I dare you to argue.








2 comments:

Tara Schwab said...

No argument here. I totally agree that they are cute as can be! I love that they look the same but different too. And you captured how well they get along and love each other. Their personalities seem to come out in the pictures. Good job and they are really cute kids. :)

lori parkhurst said...

I love the pictures you took! They look great!
I think they are beautiful children too! I have no argument there!