I thought I'd add some pictures from Jake's birthday. I think he had a great day.
It started out healthy with his favorite cereal Cinnamon Toast Crunch. His chair was decorated too...long live Johnson family traditions :)

Then he was off to school where his embarrassing mom came and made him pose with his teacher and in front of his box.


We also got to do the traditional lunch date with our friend Aubrey. All of us tried to talk him out of A&W, but that's what he wanted.

Then it was home to make the cake. It's a good thing that 6 year old boys are so easy to please. To save you from wondering just what this is, it's a Lego Star Wars cake. Mike and Jake have been playing Lego Star Wars lately, so suddenly we have a lot of Star Wars talk at our house. So naturally, his cake should be this cool...

Check out the professional frosting job. Oh well, it tasted good.
Grandma Johnson was able to come up for dinner and gifts. She gave Jake a Hot wheels toy that has bought me many moments of quiet bliss.
I think Jake had a great day. I sure do love him and am so glad to be his momma.
Happy birthday boy! I hope you have many great birthdays to come.
2 comments:
What a cutie! Happy birthday big boy Jake! Sure do love you!
Happy Birthday Jake! Love the star wars cake. Turned out awesome.
Post a Comment