Anyway, now that he's one, we took this hair to Syndee...
| In case you wondered what was keeping him happy through the cut...it was a cucumber. Isn't he funny? |
Syndee did a great job (even sacrificing a chunk out of her finger because he was so wiggly). She gave Jake and Allie their first haircuts too. She's quite popular around our house.
Thanks Syndee!
When we got home, I checked to see if I could still get a few of the cute curls that I love so much...so sad that those had to go. I wouldn't say he had curly hair before, but he did have a little bit of a wave that was easy to style (if I ever took the time to do it). Now it's starting to thicken up and lose the "baby" feel. Why do they have to grow up?
Anyway, I think I said "you are so cute!" about 2 dozen more times than usual today. I can't get over how cute this boy is to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment