I walked by Jake's door tonight and saw him sitting straight up in his bed with a funny look on his face. I asked him what was up and he said, "I can't get a good pose".
Me: A good pose?
Jake: Yeah, a good pose. You know where you can sleep and read all comfy.
Me: Oh...
Jake: I had a really good one last night and tonight I can't remember how it was. I think my pillow was like this...so it was easy to turn pages.
He proceeded to get into his pose...all the while explaining why one pose is better than the next. I thought it was pretty cute.
I remember wanting to get comfy in my bed with a book. My "pose" was on my belly with the book out in front of me. The pillow had to be just the right fluffy to firm ratio and in just the right spot. I can understand his need to get settled.
He finally did, and I told him I'd take a picture so if he forgot he could look at it and remember what pillow went where.
He is so cute.
1 comment:
So fun. there is nothing like a good pose when reading!!
Post a Comment