Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The other kid's first hair cuts

I guess I was feeling sentimental as Syndee was cutting Nate's hair.  So I went back and looked for the other kid's first haircuts.
Here's Jake...


Bribed with a sucker that ended up really hairy.  I remember he had a big fit about that.



Then I searched through the pictures to find Allie's first haircut.  I was sad to see that I hadn't documented it.  Can you believe that?  I do have an excuse.  It was when I was a few months away from delivering Sam.  So I had a lot on my mind. 
Anyway, Allie hadn't ever had a haircut, but it was growing in pretty even.  Mike hated that it was always in her face and wanted to trim it and cut bangs on her so it would look a little more tidy.  I resisted, but finally caved in.  


So that was Allie's first haircut.  Syndee has trimmed it a few times and really chopped off a lot last year....just no pictures as evidence.  Sorry kid.

No comments: