Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Pig Day!

I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays at our house.  I hate them because the kids are bored and sometimes they fight.  They want to just sit in front of the tv all day, and to be honest, that would be so easy.  Then I could nap and enjoy a quiet day.  Instead, I try to have a no electronics rule and that means I have to entertain.  Some days though, (the reason for the "love" in this Sunday relationship) some days are golden.  Allie will organize some sort of game downstairs and they will play and play.  Those are wonderful days.  This Sunday, Allie took some of the Piggie and Gerald books downstairs and read to the little boys.  Then, she decided that she wanted to have a pig party.  She made invitations, and sign up sheet, and talked the party up until everyone was excited about it.  Jake was even in it with her for a little while.

 She dressed in pink and made pig head bands.
 And a little tail for Nate.

I heard a lot of oinking, and a lot of laughter...not a lot of fighting.  That's the kind of thing I love about Sundays.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie pie! I absolutely love nates tail!