We spent Memorial Day in Star Valley. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time. As I wrote before, Nate learned to ride a motorcycle and the rest of them had a great time on all the things with motors.
We took a ride up to the Smoot cemetery to see Uncle Steve's grave. The kids did great on the road.
Small towns are awesome.
I wish I could have gotten to know him better. Sometimes death is totally lame.
We stopped at the park to play for a while.
The old school park things are fun.
I didn't want to be outdone by my 5 year old (as I have already been passed up by my 9 and 11 year olds), so I learned how to ride a motorcycle too. I've tried before, and could do it okay, but I knew I needed to practice turning and riding in gravel and all the things that stress me out. I can shift now and everything! I'll be riding as well as Nate in no time. :)
It was a fun day and the weather was beautiful. We were glad for a safe and happy day.
1 comment:
Good for you to learn how to ride! Fun family memories!
Post a Comment