Saturday, June 25, 2016

Nap Time for Borgelorp...

The boys used to really like a cartoon called Wallykazam.  In one of the episodes, Wally was trying to get Borgelorp to sleep and he sings him a song that we have incorporated into our daily routine.  We have lunch and then I say "Okay, Jason...guess what time it is?"  He usually complains and says "no!  It's not naptime for Borgelorp", just as Nate starts to sing "it's naptime for Borgelorp, it's naptime for you." (we've played and played and played till there's nothing left to do.  So lay down your head and your little rear end.  It's naptime for Borgelorp our happy little friend, our happy little friend).  Jason will sing the end where there are a whole bunch of la, la, la's and "it's naptime for me!"  Then he walks back to my room and gets on my bed.  He isn't ever too happy about it, but he goes willingly.  I have to lay down next to him because he likes to snuggle, but on this day, I was busy and asked Nate if he'd snuggle Jason to sleep.  Next thing I know, the house is totally quiet and I came in to find this... 


...total bonus!  Yay for naptime!

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I love hearing you guys sing thAt song!