Thursday, June 16, 2016

Scary!

Jason is a very animated kid.  When he is talking, his hands are going too, emphasizing the very points he is trying to make with his words.  It cracks me up when his eyes get wide and his face shows the emotion of the story he is telling.  He will literally tremble when he is scared.  It cracks me up.  
When we were at the library, I looked over to see him covering his eyes with his hands.  


 He was watching Jack and the Beanstalk and the giant was lumbering around...it gets intense.



I love this boy.  He's been so much fun lately.  He still has fits of rage, but he is quick to apologize.  It's funny how things can change, almost over night.  He was so hard, and now he is just not.  He still has his moments, but it is nothing like before.  I love him and I always have loved him, but I enjoy him so much more because his cute moments far outweigh the hard moments.  I wish I could freeze time.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I love to watch him talk too! He is sooooo animated!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€