He's still too short for our motorcycle, but Grandpa Joe has one that is just right...
Guess who is a professional rider at age 5? I guess there aren't people paying him to ride, but he is seriously good. He's got just the right amount of caution. Mike set him on it and jogged by him for a second and he took off. He didn't pin the throttle like the other kids did on their first rides. He doesn't go too fast, but he also likes speed, so he knows when to speed up and when to slow down. I just can't believe this kid!
We were in Star Valley for the day and I don't think there was an hour when this boy wasn't riding something. He didn't want to go home and he is already begging to go back. He got a lot of practice in the field and even got to take a few rides out around town. He's hooked. Now he's begging for a motorcycle that he can ride. He's a cutie. Yay for Nate!
1 comment:
So cute! I bet he has a blast!
Post a Comment