I have a love/hate relationship with Sunday evenings. Most times they are wonderful. We get out of church at 4 so we have dinner and then plan a family home evening, have a treat and spend the warm days out in the yard or on a walk. The problem is that 1 o'clock church means that Jason won't have a nap (unless he falls asleep at church), so he is pretty grumpy the rest of the afternoon. There are some Sunday afternoons that are just perfect. All the kids get along and play some game that everyone likes...I get some peace and quiet and Mike gets a nap. This Sunday was one of those days. The kids all played together with stuffed animals and then Jason and Nate fell asleep early. Allie and Jake made a little hut on the back deck so they could color. It started to rain on them so they set up a water proof hut. They didn't want to come in even when it was dark. Jake wasn't pestering Allie and they were both happy with the activity. It was just perfect...so I took a picture. I love these kids of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How creative!!! That's so fun!!!!
Post a Comment