A neighbor gave me enough tomatoes to make my Grandma's recipe for chili sauce.
I was using a food processor for the onions and as soon as I got it out, I had some cute little helpers show up and beg to help. They quickly found out that it can be pretty miserable to prep 12 onions for the food processor.
The sunglasses didn't help much, but they sure looked cute.
Allie's eyes swelled up and stung for hours after she cut up the onions. I couldn't believe how bad it affected her. She has sworn off helping with onions for a little while. That's okay with me.
They all did better with the apples. I don't think they'll eat much of this, but my mom really likes it and it's always fun to make something that Grandma was famous for...so we have lots of chili sauce.
1 comment:
Looks beautiful! Can't wait to try it!!!
Post a Comment