Remember how Jason thinks that pooping makes you bigger? Well, keep that in mind as you read this story...
Jason: I'm done!
Me: Okay, I'll be there in a second! (If I come right away, he always tells me he's not done and sends me away, so I make him wait.)
Jason: Okay, I'm really done!
Me: Okay, I'm coming!
Jason: Mom...watch out from cops, cause they're in the road somewhere. And they might come arrest you. And if they do, I'll go poop so much that I'll be big as daddy and I'll drive the car and come to rescue you.
Me: Well, that would be nice of you, but why would the cops arrest me?
Jason: If cops find robber cops, the good cops will go get them. And you would have called the other pack of nice cops and put the robber cops in the jail.
Me: That makes complete sense.
Jason: I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is too funny!!!
Post a Comment