Friday, November 18, 2016

Peeling Things


Jason likes to peel things.  His fingers are his favorite.  He finds a little piece of skin to peel and he picks at it all day.  It's actually really gross.  I am always after him to quit because his fingers sting after, and then he is sad.  Anyway, he saw me peeling some hard boiled eggs a while ago and asked if he could help.  I reluctantly agreed.  I have seen what the other kids do to eggs.  They mangle things pretty badly and then no one wants to eat the eggs.  I know it's totally unappetizing to read about some kid peeling skin off their fingers and then using those same fingers to peel eggs...sorry.  I did wash his hands really well though :).  He loves peeling eggs.

He was meticulous.
It was hilarious to watch.

He is now the official egg peeler.  

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I have a few pickers too. They make sore fingers for sure! Great job Jason! You are good at peeling eggs!!!