Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Party

Nate is a very convincing boy.  He can guilt me into doing things.  I know I'm the parent and I shouldn't let him run the show, but honestly, sometimes he does.  I let him talk me into having a friend party...even though last year was a bit of a disaster.
I agreed to take a few kids bowling.  I had to think about how much room I had in my car, so we invited 5 kids and ended up with 7.  When they all got here to play, they were having more fun in the back yard than they could imagine having at the bowling alley, so we decided to stay home.  I wasn't prepared for any games, let alone two hours of games, so it was a bit of a disaster.
Allie and her friends helped a bit, and we were glad to have some toys to play with.  Nate had fun, so all is well. 

 It was a Spiderman party.  The girls were awesome and decorated my cupcakes for me.  





 We had a "spider web" fight too.




 The kids all left happy and Nate was happy with his gifts.  It was a fun day!


No comments: