Saturday, March 31, 2018

Balloons

We love balloons at our house.  I guess I speak too freely when I say that.  Mike doesn't like balloons.  Who doesn't like balloons!?  I just can't even imagine it.  Anyway, we love balloons and are always excited for an excuse to have them in the house. 
We used balloons as the decorations at our RS birthday party, so between that, and Nate's birthday, we had a lot of balloons around.  We were getting ready for dinner when Allie came into the room looking like this.  It totally cracked me up.


Of course, the brothers wanted to get involved.


Jake might have a bit of Mike in him because he just wanted to shoot the balloons.  He begged every day.  I kept putting him off because I had wanted to take pictures of them.  Pretty soon, he had the littles on board to shoot the balloons, so we had to take some pictures fast.





They really were fun to have around.
I had to laugh when I walked into the room to find Jason trying to reach a balloon that had a short string.  He moved the chair over so he could reach it...only to find that he was still too short.


I don't have any pictures of the boys shooting balloons, but it did happen.  Allie wasn't happy about it, but the boys sure were.

No comments: