Nate's tooth was really wiggly before school. I knew all it was going to take was one bite of an apple or something, but Nate was still a bit scared to part with his tooth. After getting a lot of grief from his siblings, he finally confessed that it was his first wiggly tooth and he was just a bit scared of how it would all go down. So, we sent him off to school with that tooth hanging by a thread and when he came home from school, he had exciting news. It had just fallen out!
It's bitter sweet for me. I'm glad he's so excited about his lost tooth. But, it really is the beginning of the end. Pretty soon, all of those teeth will follow suit and find their way to the tooth fairy. Then, he'll grow those big teeth and his whole face will change. So, for now, I'll just look at those cute little freckles and cherish this almost 7 year old face. I love this boy of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment