Monday, March 19, 2018

Conversation at Breakfast...

Me:  Nate!  You are 7!  This is your first real day as a seven year old.  How do you feel?

Nate:  I feel good.  I looked in the mirror and I look older.  I knew I would.

Me:  Maybe it seems like it, but you don't really look older to me!

Nate:  Yes I do!  I used to have a long and skinny face with my ears sticking out and now my face is more round and fat and my ears don't stick out as much.

Me:  Really?  I don't see a difference.  You think your ears stick out?

Nate:  Yes.  I want them to go in more and that's why I want to be older.

Me:  I never knew you cared about your ears.

Nate: Well I do.  I don't like how they stick out and make me look like a bunny.

Me:  (by this time, I am laughing like crazy and he is too).  Well, I love your cute ears.

Jason:  I look like a frog...ribbit!


I love my cute little rabbit and frog.

No comments: