Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Adventures!

On Saturday, Mike took Jake snowmobiling and Allie went skiing.  So, I had the littles at home with me.  They decided to go out on an adventure.  I came out to walk Charlie and found them having a great time.  My bigs used to do stuff like this every day, but the littles haven't.  I think they had a great time though, so they'll be happy to do it again.

 It's awesome to be able to jump off of something so high and have a soft landing...




When Jake and Mike came home, I got pictures from them.  There were two.  I guess I shouldn't expect dozens.  They had a good time though and Mike said Jake rode well.  He's getting old enough to be a real snowmobiling buddy.  It's so crazy!
They got above the inversion and said it was beautiful up there. 



No comments: