Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thanks

As I've said before, Jason and Nate have a reputation in our ward.  They are "the Schwab boys" and when that is said, it is said with a smile and a chuckle at some crazy recent antic.  They have both been in the same Primary class for a while now with the same teachers.  There were 5 or 6 boys in there and it could be quite rough.  I decided to have the boys write thank  you notes to their teachers now that they've suffered through two whole years of "the Schwab boys".  

I made Jake write some too.



Nate wrote his own notes and Jason dictated his.  I wish I had taken pictures of the ones Jason wrote because they were hilarious.  He wrote about one of the teacher's gray suits and how he didn't have a gray crayon, so he was forced to color it blue.  He wrote about Mike from Monster's inc. (because he wanted to apologize that his drawing of the teacher looked more like Mike than the actual teacher).  He wrote exclamations about "the best teacher a kid could have".  It was all just awesome, and the teachers got a good laugh out of it too.

Nathan is moving on to an older class now that he's turning 8 this year.  He's got one other boy his age now in the ward.
Finn and Jason are being combined with 2 other girls.  He'll have girls in his class for the first time ever.  He told me that he is prepared to be kissed.  One of these girls kept kissing him in the Primary program, so he said he's expecting lots of kisses now that she's in his class.  He cracks me up.

No comments: