Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Finished!

Sometimes I'll text myself things that I want to write about later.  I'm so glad I do that because I can forget even the funniest things pretty fast.  I was scrolling through those texts and I found this conversation with Jason...

Jason: How come you don't play with your Legos?  You just put them together and look at them.

Me:  That's just the way I am.  I don't like to lose the pieces and sometimes when you play with them, you lose pieces.

Jason:  You're supposed to play with them and how the story goes is in your hands.


He must have seen that on a commercial or something, but I totally cracked up.  He is pretty good at making up awesome stories when he's got Legos in his hands.  :)

Anyway, point of the post...

My cute little Jason boy finished his first Lego project completely by himself.  He learned how to follow instructions.

It was so fun to watch him put it together.  He searches for the pieces that are next up from the book and makes sure he's got them all separated before he puts them on.


He's really patient and only asked me for help pushing one piece on.  It's so awesome!

Way to go kid!

 I was surprised that he allowed me to add his spider to my Harry Potter shelf.  He hasn't even asked to play with it.  I probably wouldn't let him if he did.  You just don't mess with Harry Potter Legos.  He can mess with Star Wars ones all he wants.  :)


No comments: