Thursday, January 17, 2019

Loose Tooth

Nathan has a loose tooth.  It's actually been pretty loose for a long time, but he seems to hang onto teeth for a lot longer than most kids do once they get wiggly.
Remember his last missing tooth?  There was a story about getting it out with a knife at Finn's house that I thought was a lie, but it ended up being true?  Anyway, he thought that was a pretty good idea, so he tried it again at our house.

 No luck.  He's still got his two cute baby front teeth...for now.

I had to photograph that cute face before everything changes...


Oh, how I love baby teeth!

To be fair, I don't want a kid Jake or Allie's age to be sporting a baby toothed smile, but when they lose those two front teeth, and get two giant teeth in their place, they seem to grow up over night.  I just want my little Nater Tot to be my little guy just a little longer...

No comments: