The gap between the bigs and the littles seems to be getting bigger all the time. Now that both kids are in mutual, it leaves me and the littles home when they go off for activities. It's a good thing. I'm glad they get to have experiences together, but it's so crazy to think how fast they are growing up.
I took these pictures as they were headed out to Stake Standards Night. Mike was out of town, so they went together and sat next to each other, just the two of them. They aren't really the best of friends. Jake pretty much drives Allie crazy and Allie is pretty intolerant of Jake. So, it's rare for them to be happily sitting next to each other. I was glad that they did though. They can fight as much as they want, but I hope they'll always have each other's backs.
No comments:
Post a Comment